1. To give an overview of tools available on mobile devices for education and exam reporting.
2. To underline the impact of mobile devices in routine clinical activity.
3. To learn about the legislative backbone and potential drawbacks of mobile technology.
1. To provide an overview of technical solutions for patients' image and data mobility.
2. To provide a risk assessment analysis (data loss, privacy, etc.) of mobile technology.
3. To give an overview of European legislation in relation to patient image and data mobility.
1. To give an overview of available DICOM viewers and software for reporting imaging studies.
2. To discuss technical requirements of mobile devices for use in imaging interpretation.
3. To provide insight on future developments of imaging viewing technology.