1. To review the mediastinal anatomy according to old and new classifications.
2. To recap signs useful in localising and characterising mediastinal lesions.
3. To know how to choose the most appropriate imaging modality to explore the mediastinum according to the diagnostic question.
1. To know how to interpret mediastinal lines and contours in chest radiography.
2. To get familiar with "signs" in chest radiography helpful for diagnosis.
3. To know the normal appearance of lung parenchyma on CT and to use the anatomy of the secondary lobule for analysis of chest diseases.
1. To learn peculiarities of coronary arteries anatomy with specific referral to its implications on myocardial physiology.
2. To review anatomic features of pulmonary arteries and thoracic aorta.
3. To examine patterns and variants of the venous drainage of both the pulmonary and caval system.