1. To introduce the EFRS meets session and the involvement of Denmark in the EFRS.
2. To introduce the country of Denmark, Danish life and culture and the Danish radiography profession.
You will be presented to Denmark as a country with a focus on the good Danish life, Danish culture and the Danish radiography profession. The presentation will also have a focus on the possibilities and struggles in the profession and how to work politically for the profession in Denmark.
1. To recognise Machine learning as a tool for medical image analysis.
2. To learn about the opportunities within machine learning, the challenges and new directions in clinical practice.
3. To acknowledge the potential impact for the patient, radiographer and radiologist.
1. To understand the need for improvement in Danish healthcare (and perhaps European healthcare).
2. To appreciate how radiographers can contribute beyond the radiology department.
3. To acknowledge the need for patient and staff involvement to create improvements.