1. To learn about incidence and aetiology of visceral arteries diseases.
2. To become familiar with clinical symptoms and evaluation in visceral arteries diseases.
3. To indicate the role of radiology in diagnosis and treatment of the visceral arteries.
1. To become familiar with abdominal arterial and venous compression syndromes.
2. To learn about functional imaging techniques in assessment of vascular compression syndromes.
3. To become familiar with the typical imaging findings in abdominal compression syndromes and their clinical relevance.
1. To become familiar with occlusive and non-occlusive, mesenteric ischaemia.
2. To understand the differences between acute and chronic ischaemia.
3. To learn about the importance of fast and correct diagnosis in acute mesenteric ischaemia.
1. To review indications for endovascular treatment of mesenteric ischaemia.
2. To become familiar with the technical possibilities of endovascular repair of visceral arteries.
3. To learn about risks and complications of endovascular treatment of mesenteric ischaemia.