1. To appreciate the role of the ESR and the Esperanto audit guide in promotion of clinical audit.
2. To explore potential barriers to uptake of clinical audit and how these may differ across Europe.
3. To understand the interlinking of the regulator, clinical audit and national regulatory implementation.
1. To understand the difference: internal audit vs internal audit with external direction vs external audit.
2. To appreciate the added value of effective clinical audit.
3. To highlight the role of clinical audit as outlined within the BSS.
1. To discuss the benefits of a national regulatory audit network.
2. To understand how a local regulatory audit can incorporate national regulatory audit approaches.
3. To understand the value of regulatory audit as a demonstration of compliance with national regulations.