1. To learn about functional imaging (perfusion, DWI, PET) in head and neck cancer patients.
2. To understand the value of functional imaging for tumour assessment.
3. To discuss nodal assessment in head and neck cancer.
1. To become familiar with the incidence of the synchronous tumours in the head and neck population.
2. To become familiar with the incidence of the distant metastases in the patients with newly diagnosed head and neck cancer.
3. To understand the consequences in a prognosis.
1. To review the advanced imaging for detection of distant metastases of head and neck cancer.
2. To understand the advantages and disadvantages of functional imaging modalities for M staging.
3. To discuss when to image for distant metastases.