1. To learn about oral cancer in Pakistan and the role that radiology plays in its management.
2. To appreciate the role of radiology in living donor liver transplant in advanced cases of chronic hepatitis.
3. To understand the variety of radiological findings in tuberculosis.
1. To understand the peculiar causes of high incidence of oral cancer in different regions of Pakistan.
2. To become familiar with the spectrum and scale of advanced disease in Pakistan.
3. To appreciate the variation in imaging and therapeutic practices across Pakistan.
1. To learn about chronic hepatitis prevalence in Pakistan.
2. To share our experiences in setting up the first successful liver transplant programme in Pakistan and the role of radiology in it.