1. To understand how to carry out an accurate diagnosis of lung cancer.
2. To learn about the actual therapeutic approach to lung cancer in the era of "personalised treatment".
3. To appreciate how a multidisciplinary team can make the difference in effectively managing lung cancer.
1. To learn about the best way to obtain tumour tissue using different approaches.
2. To optimise tumour tissue management increasing the diagnostic yield in histologic subtyping and predictive molecular determinations.
3. To understand the correct information to relate to the oncologist as the first line of treatment.
1. To learn about the meaning of personalised treatment and the evolution of lung cancer therapies in the last 10 years.
2. To understand the role of the newer targeted therapies.
3. To become familiar with the needs of the oncologist to optimise lung cancer treatment.
1. To learn about the advances in the surgical approach for lung cancer treatment.
2. To understand how the clinical staging may affect surgical results in lung cancer.
3. To become familiar with the needs of the surgeon to define the appropriate surgical approach.