1. To review the organisation of the emergency system.
2. To highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the emergency network regarding epidemiological factors, topographic features and territorial distribution of resources.
3. To define the possible areas of clinical improvement and organisational effectiveness of the emergency health system.
1. To learn about the organisation of the journal as the official organ of the SIRM.
2. To discuss the strengths and weaknesses of an international, general radiology scientific journal.
3. To consolidate knowledge and to explore future prospects in the international editorial scenario.